- The received assets may only be used in context with the ABENA brand and/or ABENA products.
- In any cases of misuse of assets, the responsibility to pay any fees lies with the receiving party.
- It is only permitted to share assets with a 3rd party when the assets are used in context with the ABENA brand and/or ABENA products.
- Some assets may have time limits. If so, it will be mentioned in the information field (metadata descriptions). It is your responsibility to comply with any time limits.
- It is important that any assets received are used only in a manner that represents ABENA brand and ABENA products. In addition you may not make significant design changes without approval from ABENA group digital and marketing. You may crop and resize images as well as translate text for local language versions. You may NOT make changes to logos, images and symbols.
- Exclusive rights remain with ABENA and are non-transferable.
- The provided assets may not be used in a manner that violates any law, statute, or regulation, infringes ABENA or any third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy. It may not contain any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content, exploit minors; depict unlawful or violent acts; depict animal cruelty or violence towards animals; promote fraudulent schemes or give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- For any downloaded image, symbol or graphic, the receiving party is responsible for complying with current guidelines and local legislation. Please note that strict terms and conditions apply to the use of all certificates and symbols.